I want to send a huge shout out to all of you that made it out in the snowstorm last night, your dedication to the topic and to your own work is inspiring! Thanks also goes out to SCORE, you all provide an amazing service! 😎
Below find links to some of the resources and topics we discussed last night. 👍Remember to do your competitor analysis and keyword evaluation for your SEO and for Adwords!
Lastly, think of your audience and your users first. User Value = Business Value.
WordPress: Managed Hosting, Themes, Plugins, Maintenance, Security and more….
Managed WordPress Hosting vs wordpress.org
- Pagely for enterprise
- Liquid Web
Domain registration can be done through your host companies or at:
- Many others… just keep track of where your registration for your domain is and where your hosting is – good housekeeping!
- StudioPress – The Genesis Framework works with child themes – “Get your site a new dress for the prom with a new child theme easily ” Best standards and practices found here with awesome community support
- Gravity Forms
- Caldera Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Yoast SEO
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)
- Simple Social Icons
- Stop Spam Comments
- Akismet Anti-Spam
- Many more great plugins inn the repo!
- Your web developer or agency can help with this
- WP Site Care
- Sucuri -check what is included with your hosting
- SSL https:// – activate SSL on your site through your hosting company
Slides form last night:
User Value = Business Value – PDF